Brent Lowe and Bill Ringle discuss the hidden value unearthed through deeper conversations for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Brent Lowe, co-author of Lead Together: The Bold, Brave, Intentional Path to Scaling Your Business
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Everyone is capable of leading and following at some level.
- The three stages of transitioning into a lead together organization are intellectual work, emotional work, and habitual work.
- People think that a lead together organization is chaotic until they try it and realize that it is actually slick.
- Often we get wrapped up in our own heads, running around the same hamster wheel of questions.
- I think we all can use the help of another person to help us go deeper with our own questions.
- Everyone in an organization can lead and can follow to some level.
- These are things that we are wired to do from our past experiences that we need to do differently going forward.
- Organizations are designing their own ways based on an underlying philosophy.
- Purpose creation work is done as a team.
- Sometimes we need to change our language so that others can connect with us.
- We can improve people’s lives through business.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Brent talks about Roberta and how she introduced him to the concept of deeper learning about oneself. [00:57]
- Brent talks about when he first ran a business at a young age and what he got from that experience. [04:04]
- Traditional Management versus Organizational Structure. [09:43]
- Brent talks about what a lead together organization is, and how to set it up. [12:13]
- Brent shares about ET group and how he helped them bring organizational structure and harmony to their company. [16:24]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round. [24:14]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Brent Lowe is a performance coach helping leaders show up as their best selves within thriving, purpose-driven teams. As the Scale Coach for Founder CEOs, Brent works with entrepreneurs and leaders who are growing the size and impact of their businesses to tackle local and global challenges. Many of his clients are motivated by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, and a desire to lead in ways that feel authentic, inspiring, and personally fulfilling.
Contact Info for Brent Lowe
Travels from: Vancouver, BC, Canada