Sam Horn, author of SOMEDAY is Not a Day in the Week: 10 Hacks to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
Sam Horn and Bill Ringle discuss the strategies and shortcuts to living a full life absent of limiting beliefs and habits that hold you back rather than propel you into the rich experiences available to each of us in our business or personal lives.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
#creativity, #entrepreneurship, #successhabits, #bestsellingauthor, #procrastination, #success, #womenleader, #featuredinterview, #MQ4B
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- Our legacy it is not something we leave at the end of our life, but something we create and leave every day of our life.
- Ideas, books, and businesses in our head help no one, so we need to create, not to compete or compare, but to get it out in the world.
- We make our living from our mind and if we don’t write it down, the muse gets ticked and goes away.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Sam Horn shares a piece of sage advice given to her by Mr. Bowers, her high school librarian that played a huge role on her philosophy in life. [01:35]
- A great example of how a book can leave a legacy. [05:27]
- When people can quote you, that means you left an impact. Sam gives an example. [09:30]
- A story about Sandra Joseph, who played Christine in the play The Phantom of the Opera, who even after 10 years, still suffer from stage fright. [14:28]
- Sam shares why writers have an obligation to write. [16:33]
- A discussion about impostor sybdrome. [16:11]
- Cathy Worley is a great example that we can integate our work and recreation. [21:39]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round. [29:05]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!