Crystal Hansen, author of ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
Crystal Hansen and Bill Ringle discuss the obstacles Crystal overcame to create the life and business of her dreams as well as practical applications of the Ask method, especially for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- The research shows that people are more than willing to step up and help you, but they don’t help unless you ask.
- Each channel for asking we discovered is equally important: ask yourself, ask God, and ask others.
- The first part of the asking journey is spending time with yourself, clarifying your desires and outcomes.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Crystal’s mother taught her early on the importance of natural remedies. [1:20]
- Her mother showed her that excellence is fed by perseverance and persistent activity. [02:52]
- In her transformational coaching practice, clients learn the importance of taking a reflective journey. [8:57]
- Preston ran a small energy company and wanted to expand his company. Through coaching, he gained access to a getting meeting with a huge mining company and made a winning presentation. [10:08]
- Crystal explains how and what to “ask.” [14:20]
- Crystal discloses that people do business with the people they like. [19:08]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins. [20:10]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Crystal Dwyer Hansen is an international speaker, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and entrepreneur. Her expertise is in the field of human potential. Through her years spent as a Transformational Life Coach, and Wellness/Nutrition Expert, she has seen people experience profound and lasting transformation in relationships, career, health & wellness, by tapping into their own inner resources.
Crystal’s personal coaching, speaking, CD and video programs, books, and articles have helped people all over the world. She is a Member of the International Coaching Federation, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, the founder of Crystal Vision Life, and Skinny Life™ a wellness company and author of Skinny Life- The Secret to Being Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually Fit.
She travels the world with her husband, best-selling author and entrepreneur Mark Victor Hansen, speaking, inspiring, and teaching leadership. Crystal and Mark are co-authors of ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny. Together they are owners of Natural Power Concepts, a Hawaii based company focused on cleaning up the planet through natural energy devices. They live happily in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
Contact Info and Social Media for Crystal Hansen
- Web address: http://www.crystalvisionlilfe.com/
- Travels from: Scottsdale, AZ
- Connect on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
- IMPORTANT: Join the Ask The Book Club site to stay in touch with Crystal and Mark’s Ask methods and successes.
- Crystal’s free visualization audio from her homepage
Books Authored by Crystal Hansen