Rob Hartnett, author of It’s All Possible: How to lead an epic life and unleash the high-performance hero within you
Rob Hartnett and Bill Ringle discuss some of the amazing stories Rob has created and/or supported in his epic life, from the making of the Mad Max movies to yachting escapades.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- If you want to become a true Possibility Leader, you must always take active responsibility for your actions – whatever the result.
- Once you have a goal or dream and are committed to it, part of your strategy should be to find out who does it best in the world and study them.
- Optimism allows us to understand that we see the world not as it is, but as we are with our current level of thinking.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Bill Currie, a local businessman with an impressive record of accomplishment, inspired Rob to be an authentic leader. [1:35]
- Rob talks about what motivated him to start writing his book, It’s All Possible. [3:55]
- The Rob Hartnett system for success: vision, strategy, and action. [5:06]
- How to help people change their mindset. [6:44]
- What lies within the “possibility zone.” [8:28]
- What’s the difference between acknowledging the struggle, having a bad attitude about the struggle, and what’s the impact of realizing that you have a choice about that? [9:37]
- The application of desire, discipline, and determination to reach success. [11:27]
- How Rob teaches leaders to experiment, enable, and empower their people. [14:15]
- Accountability, metrics, and data play a central role. [16:18]
- The making of the Mad Max movie – a journey that illustrates the It’s All Possible philosophy. [18:16]
- Case study of a client who had co-created a strategy and execution plan with his team. [23:58]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [23:05]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!