Sai Huda, author of Next Level Cybersecurity: Detect the Signals, Stop the Hack
Sai Huda and Bill Ringle discuss cybersecurity risks that businesses of all sizes and in all industries must mitigate.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Cybersecurity systems and principles are designed to safeguard websites and web applications from attackers seeking to disrupt, delay, alter or redirect the flow of data.
- With cyber hackers coming up with new and determined methods of threat that are increasingly difficult to detect, making attacks more dangerous than ever before.
- The key to success is to know all about your crown jewels, what are they, where they are, what are the signals of the hacker trying to steal them, and what are the top three risks to mitigate in order to properly protect the crown jewels.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Sai tells about his inspiration and how they influenced his to connect to his potential. [01:19]
- What’s his influencers’ example that influenced your life and career [02:15]
- What are the mistakes that people have that overlooks cyberthreat? [03:27]
- Sai shares his personal example on data theft which had driven him to create cyber security solutions and write the book [05:45]
- There are so many threats out there that so many small business owners feel overwhelmed, can you break it down in like 2 or 3 big areas that they need to be aware of [07:18]
- Do you recommend that businesses do some sort of regular periodic audit to make sure that it is tightly configured as much as possible? [11:05]
- Who are the ethical hackers? Sai shares guidelines on how to search for legitimate ethical hackers. [13:30]
- He shares about supply chain management and cyber security [17:58]
- Sai talks about finding your network openings or your crown jewels [21:16]
- He shares sources on cyber security [22:45]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round [24:02]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Sai Huda is experienced as a risk and cybersecurity expert and business leader with over 20 years of hands-on experience. He served seven years as the GM, Risk, Information Security, and Compliance Solutions at Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), a FORTUNE 500 company serving over 20,000 clients globally.
Previously, he was founder and CEO of Compliance Coach, Inc., an innovative risk management software and consulting company serving over 1,500 clients in financial services, healthcare, and government sectors, helping manage information security, operational and compliance risks. FIS acquired Compliance Coach.
He provides consulting to the board of directors and senior management on risk and cybersecurity best practices.
He serves as Advisory Board Member at Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE). Sai is also a keynote speaker at industry conferences.
Contact Info for Sai Huda
Web address: wwwsaihuda.com
Travels from: San Diego, CA
Social Media Links: