Mary T. Sise, author of The Energy of Belief: Psychology’s Power Tools to Focus Intention and Release Blocking Beliefs
Mary Sise and Bill Ringle discuss how releasing blocked beliefs clears the way for accomplishment for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- Most of our beliefs are in the subconscious mind, we may not be aware of them and how they affect our daily lives.
- Every belief, including those about yourself, is learned and conditioned through experience.
- The powerful component that we need to consider when changing a belief is that we will need to change the corresponding emotion.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Mary shared how her mother empowered her to be the best that she could be. [1:13]
- Mary points out that she uses a metaphor to explain a belief system to people. [4:35]
- Mary explains human consciousness. [6:58]
- Mary shows us her experience with John who faced difficulties because of his belief or mindset. [9:30]
- Mary calls attention to mental triggers and fight-flight or freezes action. [13:43]
- Mary reveals mental narratives that result in self-sabotaging behaviors. [15:07]
- Mary shares the experience of her client Clara who has a panic attack and how they processed it. [15:35]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [18:44]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Mary Sise is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has used methods that go beyond talk therapy to calm down the survival system.
In 2007, Mary co-authored the book, The Energy of Belief: Psychology’s Power Tools to Focus Intention & Release Blocking Beliefs. This is a self-help book for the general public to learn how to use energy psychology. In 2020 to serve during the COVID-19 pandemic, Mary created a program called “Tapping the Panic Out of Pandemic”.
Mary teaches and works with clients using these methods, and maintains a private practice in Albany, NY.
Contact Info and Social Media for Mary Sise
- Web address: https://www.marysise.com/
- Travels from: Albany, New York
- Connect on Twitter
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Connect on YouTube
- Connect on Instagram
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Books Authored by Mary Sise