High Tech Consultant, Advisor, and Author
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- The importance of structure and intention when starting your business
- The different skill sets you’ll hone when you’re building a business instead of software
- What happens when you push yourself to say “yes” to opportunities.
- The role of conducting experiments for business growth
- Two types of clients that are easily available through established business models
- How Mark has set up his day for maximum productivity
Mark Beckner is a technical consultant specializing in business strategy and enterprise application integration. In addition to running his own firm, Inotek Consulting Group, LLC, he advises developers on how to launch their own independent practices.
Beckner has been in the industry for over 16 years and formed Inotek Consulting Group in 2007. Under his leadership, the firm delivers innovative IT solutions and projects range from mobile application development to complete integration solutions.
He has authored numerous technical books including BizTalk 2013 Recipes, BizTalk 2013 EDI for Health Care, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM API Development, and has presented at industry conferences, including Microsoft TechEd. His newest book, The Coder’s Path to Wealth and Independence, offers programmers a prescriptive guide to leaving the corporate world and launching an independent, successful, and fulfilling career.
For more information, visit Mark’s website.
Contact Info for Mark Beckner
Web address: http://www.inotekgroup.com
Travels From: Colorado