President and Founder of Defining Moments Consulting
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How an early start in news radio led to a career in executive coaching
- What to do when you find yourself going too fast and fighting too many decisions
- The similarities of a movie script to a life script
- How having a professional code of behavior makes it easy to be consistent and credible
- How publishing a book creates a public standard and personal challenge for congruence
Paul Heagen, President and Founder of Defining Moments Consulting, is an executive coach who guides executives through crucial events and phases of their business and personal lives. His belief that reputations, purpose, and even destiny are shaped by how leaders capitalize on such “defining moments” has distinguished his work for more than 30 years, with clients ranging from Disney to Cisco to Fidelity Investments.
He has been an instructor with the Cincinnati-based Goering Institute and is a high-ranked presenter at conferences and workshops on topics ranging from personal branding and the role of storytelling in propelling business growth. He is also the co-author of The Leader’s Climb: A Business Tale of Rising to the New Leadership Challenge and the author of Real Owls Don’t Bark: Commonsense Lessons of Ordinary Life.
For more information, visit Paul’s website.
Contact Info for Paul Heagan
Business Phone: 513-260-8330
Web address: DefiningMoments.me
Travels From: Cincinatti, NY