Pamela Wilson, author of Master Content Marketing
Bill Ringle and Pamela Wilson discuss how content marketing differs from social media marketing and what steps to take to attract leads that become profitable customers for small business marketers.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top 3 Takeaways
- People should stop asking whether to put high-quality content or not. Our content should always be high-quality.
- Focus on building your content on your primary website. While posting on sites such as LinkedIn is great, there is a chance you may be taken off at any moment.
- It is not content marketing without a call to action.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- The power couple of Eleonor and Franklin Roosevelt are Pamela’s biggest inspirations. [01:17]
- Pamela talks about how she got into content marketing. [03:44]
- Why call to action are necessary. [05:26]
- Pamela gives tips to address the concern of where we should put our content and why it is better to do it on your OWN website. [11:14]
- Why do we have to put our best stuff and post consistently? [15:56]
- Pamela talks about Roberta, a client she used to work with who manages a sales team, and how practicing consistency on high-quality posting got them a lot of traffic. [18:20]
- To lessen the pressure, Pamela reminds us that everyone just starting content marketing should not feel like they should immediately be able to post the best pieces. [24:59]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round begins. [27:22]
Subscribe to Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released.
My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Pamela Wilson is a 30+ year business owner, executive coach, and corporate consultant. She’s published three books and has created and marketed dozens of online courses for herself and others.
Pamela is a keynote speaker and frequent podcast guest. Pamela created the Offer Accelerator Program and serves as the program’s head coach and business advisor.
In her role as a digital marketing consultant Pamela has worked with local, national, and international clients.
Contact Info and Social Media for Pamela Wilson
- Primary website
- Travels from: Nashville, Tennessee
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites, and other resources that we discussed, so you can explore further.