Laura DiBenedetto, author of The Six Habits: Practical Tools for Bringing Your Dreams to Life
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Laura DiBenedetto and Bill Ringle discuss stories and perspectives that dispel illusions to build a stronger business and healthier life for small business leaders.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- For the people that achieved a certain level of success in their lives, but when they did, they discovered it was not what it was supposed to be.
- We are all misled about what the real definition of success and happiness is.
- Through awareness, we can give ourselves the tools that will set us free.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Laura shares that her father constantly inspired her not to have a victim mentality and high tolerance for pain even though he’s disabled. [1:17]
- The origin of the six habit lists and how long it had percolated in her mind. [5:56]
- What happiness means after pursuing the six habits. [8:02]
- The driving force for her is her desire to influence or impact many lives. [10:48]
- The importance of business leaders developing guiding principles and policies at work. [14:24]
- What helps Laura navigate her mindset whenever a pressure situation comes up. [18:23]
- Laura emphasizes the importance of treating yourself kindly and the 90-days program and its result. [24:11]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round begins. [29:48]
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
TEDx Speaker, #1 Bestselling author of The Six Habits and Life Mastery Coach, Laura teaches how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love.
As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, a company that she built at 19 years old, she has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs to build and grow profitable enterprises.
Contact Info for Laura DiBenedetto
- Primary Website
- Travels from: Kihei, Hawaii
- Connect on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites, and other resources that we discussed so you can explore further.