Laura DiBenedetto, author of The Six Habits: Practical Tools for Bringing Your Dreams to Life
Laura DiBenedetto and Bill Ringle discuss stories and perspectives that dispel illusions to build a stronger business and healthier life for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- For the people that achieved a certain level of success in their lives, but when they did, they discovered it was not what it was supposed to be.
- We are all misled about what the real definition of success and happiness is.
- Through awareness, we can give ourselves the tools that will set us free.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Laura shares that her father constantly inspired her not to have a victim mentality and high tolerance for pain even though he’s disabled. [1:17]
- Laura reveals how she came up with the six habit lists and for how long that had been percolated in her mind. [5:56]
- Laura shows us her definition of happiness. [8:02]
- Laura emphasizes her desire to influence or impact many lives. [10:48]
- Laura mentions the importance of business leaders developing guiding principles and policies at work. [14:24]
- Laura brings up what helps her navigate her mindset whenever a pressure situation comes up. [18:23]
- Laura points at sticking to treating yourself kindly and the 90-days program and its result. [24:11]
- My Quest for the best lightning round [29:48]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
TEDx Speaker, #1 Bestselling author of The Six Habits and Life Mastery Coach, Laura teaches how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, a company that she built aged 19, she has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs build and grow profitable enterprises entirely on their terms.
Contact Info for Laura DiBenedetto
- Web address: https://lauradibenedetto.com/
- Travels from: Kihei, Hawaii
- Connect on Twitter
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on YouTube
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Connect on Instagram
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Books Authored by Laura DiBenedetto