President, Quality Service Marketing
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How to recognize the ineffective lip service some managers give when what employees want is to make more significant contributions.
- The importance of an internal marketing action plan.
- Why the more employees know about the customer, the better they can serve them.
- Why people leave a boss or supervisor, not a company, in general.
- Three levels of connection to review for optimum employee engagement.
Sybil F. Stershic, president of Quality Service Marketing, is a marketing and organizational advisor with more than 30 years of experience helping service providers strengthen employee and customer relationships. A leading authority on engaging employees through internal marketing, she is the author of Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most: A Guide to Employee-Customer Care and the Quality Service Marketing blog.
Sybil founded Quality Service Marketing in 1988, specializing in internal marketing and communications, customer-focused training, and marketing planning. Her clients span a variety of service industries including advertising, communications, financial services, food service, government, healthcare, higher education, professional associations, and social service organizations. She also teaches marketing workshops nationwide.
Active in leadership and professional development, Sybil is a former Chairman of the American Marketing Association (AMA). In addition to her continued involvement with AMA, she serves on the Advisory Council of the Global Facilitator Service Corps and is a member of BoardSource and the International Association of Facilitators.
For more information, visit Sybil’s website.
Contact Info for Sybil Stershic
Business Phone: 610-366-8944
Web address: QualityServiceMarketing.com
Travels From: Philadelphia, PA