Entrepreneurship Expert and Author
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Reasons why entreprenuers are good at control
- How one entrepreneur learned to really let her employees do their job and how it helped her business grow
- Tips on hiring well in a small business
- What all entrepreneurs can learn from how farmers do business (e.g.: they had multiple streams of income long before real estate investments were popular)
- The importance of being able to operate anywhere and any when (with a nod to Chris Brogan)
Barry Moltz is a nationally recognized expert on entrepreneurship who has given hundreds of presentations to audiences ranging in size from 20 to 20,000. With decades of entrepreneurial experience in his own business ventures as well as consulting countless other entrepreneurs, Barry has discovered the simple, strategic formula to get stuck business owners out of their funk and marching forward.
Barry has written four books, including BAM! Delivering Customer Service in a Self-Service World and You Need to Be A Little Crazy: The Truth about Starting and Growing Your Business, which describes the ups and downs and emotional trials of running a business and is in its fifth reprint. His most recent title, Small Town Rules: How Small Business and Big Brands can Profit in a Connected Economy, is coming out in April 2012.
A member of the Chicago Area Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame, Barry has appeared on many TV and radio programs such as The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, MSNBC’s Your Business and NPR’s The Tavis Smiley Show. He hosts his own radio show, Business Insanity Talk Radio, and writes regularly for the American Express Open Forum, Forbes.com and Crain’s Chicago Enterprise City.
For more information, visit Barry’s website.
Contact Info for Barry Moltz
Business Phone: 773-837-8250
Web address: BarryMoltz.com
Travels From: Chicago, IL