Award-winning Enterprise Educator and Bestselling Author
Los Angeles, CA
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How getting new business can often be an indirect process, fueled by enthusiastic outreach
- The benefit of focusing on improving the client’s situation
- Using cartoon characters Pitman and Stickman to explain change to business teams
- What happens to groups where the incentive system is out of synch with the company values
- How effective business growth starts with effective hiring
Terry Hawkins is an award-winning speaker, enterprise educator, and founder of People In Progress, which recently expanded from Australia to the United States. A masterful educator in attitude and mind-set change, cutting-edge sales techniques, leadership development, communication strategies, and more, Terry is Australia’s most-booked female speaker. She is also the winner of the 2012 RADICAL Entrepreneur Award and of Australia’s prestigious Educator Award for Excellence.
Terry is the author of the bestselling book There Are Only Two Times in Life, NOW and TOO LATE! and a series of childrens’ books, as well as a contributing author to several more volumes, including The Power of More Than One and 20/20: A Fresh Look at Business Growth.
For more information, visit Terry’s website.
Contact Info for Terry Hawkins
Business Phone: 310-937-1183
Web Address: TerryHawkins.com
Travels From: Los Angeles, CA