Speaker and President, Karr Associates, Inc.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- What dire family situation led Ron to start his career path.
- The McKinsey study that shares a startling finding about providing value to the customer.
- How to let customers have a sample of your value to build a business relationship.
- The incredibly simple and powerful tactic of envisioning what you want to have happen in business and in your life.
- How to create new opportunities rather than simply compete for existing ones.
Ron Karr is an award-winning, high-content speaker and in-demand business consultant. As President of Karr Associates, Inc., he specializes in helping organizations and professionals generate remarkable sales and operational results through The Titan Principle. Ron offers his audiences and consulting clients – including Hewlett Packard, Met Life, Sprint, and UPS – the real world business success and knowledge he gained during a highly successful career in sales and management.
Ron is a national director and an active member of the National Speakers Association and is past president of its NY Tri-State Chapter. In 1995, the NY Tri-State Chapter of NSA presented Mr. Karr with the prestigious Golden Mike Award in recognition of his service and professional achievement.
He has appeared in numerous magazines and is the author of The Titan Principle and co-author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Great Customer Service. His latest book, Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way: The 7 Traits of Great Sellers, outlines a repeatable process based on the powerful idea that great sellers lead relationships in the same way that great leaders sell ideas.
For more information, visit Ron’s website.
Contact Info for Ron Karr
Business Phone: 201-666-7599
Web address: RonKarr.com
Travels From: New York, NY
Books by Ron Karr