Program Advisor and Author
Redwood Shores, CA
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Why reputation matters now more than ever
- Keeping track of metrics that matter, so they indicate progress and not obscure your direction
- Why timeless truths of marketing still trump the latest social media trick
- How the “try and buy” technique can help you gain more customers quickly and why this works
- What Coldwell-Banker learned from asking for feedback from every real estate transaction
- How to view customer complains as valuable feedback instead of something to ignore or suppress
Linda Popky is the president of Leverage2Market Associates, a strategic marketing company that helps transform organizations through powerful marketing performance. Her clients span start-ups through Fortune 500 enterprises.
In 2009, Popky was named one of the top women of influence in Silicon Valley and inducted into the Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame. She is the first marketing expert worldwide certified to offer the Private Roster™ Mentoring Program for consultants and entrepreneurs, and the first licensee of Alan Weiss’s workshops and seminars. Popky is the past president of Women in Consulting, and she served as VP of marketing for the Northern California chapter of the Business Marketing Association. She is a member of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting and Watermark, the organization for exceptional executive women who have made their mark, where she serves on the Strategic Development Board.
Popky has served as program advisor for the Integrated Marketing Program at San Francisco State University’s College of Extended Learning, and she is a member of the Advisory Board of University of California Santa Cruz Extension in Silicon Valley.
Popky is the author of Marketing Above the Noise. Her previous books include Marketing Your Career and Promoting Your Non-Profit. A classically trained pianist, Popky recently released “Night Songs,” a CD of classical piano music.
For more information, visit Linda’s website.
Contact Info for Linda J. Popky
Web address: http://www.marketingabovethenoise.com
Travels From: Redwood Shores, CA