Bestselling Author and President of The L Group, Inc.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- About making the leap from a corporate OD/HR position to self-employment<
- How important it is to get the franchise prototype right before scaling a business
- How to stay clear on what’s important vs. what’s urgent
- About avoiding the insidious trap as a leader of “Oh, I can do it quicker myself.”
- How an energy company grew from 23 people to Fortune 500 status in less than a decade
- The most important aspect of a leader that must be shared in order for a company to grow
Lee J. Colan, Ph.D. is President of The L Group, Inc., a Dallas, Texas-based consulting firm. He is a high-energy, expert leadership advisor who has built a track record of successfully managing the challenges of rapid organizational change. Many companies have experienced the positive impact of Lee’s practical approach, including FedEx, the American Heart Association, and Texas Instruments.
Lee has authored 10 rapid-read books, including the bestseller Sticking to It: The Art of Adherence, which illuminates how the highest-achieving people and teams sharpen their focus, build their competence, and ignite their passion through adherence. He has also created or co-created over 200 products that elevate leaders at every level. Lee’s e-newsletter, The LETTER, and his popular column, Leadership Insights (check your local City Business Journal), reach tens of thousands of readers weekly. Additionally, Lee’s articles and practical advice have appeared in a wide variety of print and electronic outlets, and he delievers turbo-charged presentations and workshops to a broad range of audiences.
For more information, visit Lee’s website.
Contact Info for Lee J. Colan
Business Phone: 972-250-9989
Web address: TheLGroup.com
Travels From: Dallas, TX