Vice President of Strategy & Research for Karrikins Group
- The connection between an unclear purpose and growth stagnation.
- How when it comes to transformation, less is almost always better.
- An example of a construction company transformation based on elevating its business relationships
- A sure sign that technology is not being deployed effectively
- A breakdown of how investing in customers, employees, and your community reflects both an abundance mentality and measurable ROI.
Julie Williamson has worked with major corporations, helping them set and execute on strategy and transformation. She has also worked with smaller organizations (for-profit, non-profit, and government) to drive success as they seek to grow their revenue and their impact their communities.
Julie is an educator with experience at the undergraduate and graduate level, teaching organizational strategy, behavior, and change. Her students learn to connect theoretical concepts to real-world applications.
Her work with Peter Sheahan on the book MATTER: Create more value, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice highlights Julie’s commitment to shifting the focus of leaders to optimum levels.
For more information, visit Karrikin’s Group website.
Contact Info for Julie Williamson
Web address: http://www.karrikinsgroup.com
Travels from: Denver, CO