President and Founder of High Probability Selling
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Tips from studying the top sales performers for over two decades
- The distinction between personality traits and behavioral traits
- What matters more to top sales performers than being liked
- The two things every salesperson should be certain of to be successful
- Why it is necessary to take calculated risks to learn new skills and aim for bigger goals
- What to do when you’ve tried everything to sell better and nothing has worked so far
Jacques Werth talks with Bill Ringle about a practical philosophy and set of techniques to succeed in sales and in life.
Jacques Werth is the President and Founder of High Probability® Selling, a sales consulting and sales training organization. He is a man with a mission to revolutionize the sales process through his system of “radically honest selling.” High Probability Selling is based on the deceptively simple concept that people buy from people they trust and respect.
Jacques has observed hundreds of salespeople in many different industries while they interacted with prospects and customers. He learned what the top 1% of the world’s best salespeople do that the other 99% do not do, and this is what he teaches, both in person and through his book, High Probability Selling.
For more information, visit Jacques’s website.
Contact Info for Jacques Werth
Business Phone: 610-566-1535
Web address: HighProbSell.com
Travels From: Philadelphia, PA