Welcome to the Season Highlights for my All Star Expert Guests
You will see a flurry of social media attention for your interview (again) this week, as we celebrate highlights from your book and our discussion.
|Q: What does this require of you?|
A: Absolutely nothing! You are not charged anything further for the added exposure in our eNewletter, our Twitter feed, LinkedIn connections, IG followers, or the reminder to our listeners around the world that provides visibility for you, your book, and your work. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks for sharing your content with our and being part of the community.”
In fact, last week, we sent out a highlights edition of our eNewsletter. Did you see it?
If not, here’s a link to the season highlights and you can subscribe at the bottom of the page.
3 Things You Can Do this Week to Join In
Link to your interview Media Interviews page.
Add a text link or an image link.
A text link might look like this for Anne Janzer’s interview:
Check out my interview on My Quest for the Best with Bill Ringle
and it points to your interview page.
An image link might use your featured interview page graphic and look like this:
If you have any questions about how to find these images or make these links work, please let us know and will be happy to assist.
Interact on Social Media.
- Remember to like, comment, and share.
- Each action helps make the difference between dozens of views and hundreds of views of a post being viewed on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Extra visibility yields opportunities.
Here is an advanced tip:
- When you see one of your friends being featured, extend a courtesy and boost their episode, not just yours.
- It’s a generous, classy thing to do in this is the attention economy.
- Think how you’d feel to be on the receiving end of this kind of recognition and support.
- This is true for people you know well as well as those you’d like to meet or those you’ve liked from the ideas shared.
- We are all part of the though leader community.
Share a rating and review on iTunes.
- It would be great to share a 5 star rating and a sentence or two about what you like about the show (or even the host).
- All you need is to visit iTunes on your iOS or Android phone. Here are step-by-step instructions, in case you need them.
- Get in the habit of doing this for any podcast appear on as a guest as a way of appreciating the host for introducing you to his/her audience.
- Others check out ratings and reviews – it’s a way of thanking me and my team as well as keeping your name top-of-mind with those that hire consultants, authors, speakers, and buy your books. Another win-win-win step.