CEO, The Mobile Future Institute
Chuck Martin talks to Bill Ringle on My Quest for the Best about mobile tech, the potency of apps, and engaging customers.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How business is being transformed by mobile technology and access.
- Why a mobile app is not a strategy!
- What companies like Best Buy, Macy’s, and Apple are doing to engage with the mobile customer.
- What Lowe’s did to build a competitive advantage through buying iPhones for each employee and getting suppliers to change their box coding.
- What small business owners can do with QR codes to bond with customers through mobile technology.
Chuck Martin is the CEO of The Mobile Future Institute and Director of the Center of Media Research at MediaPost Communications Inc. Through his research and public speaking, Martin has been a digital pioneer in the interactive marketplace for more than a decade.
The Mobile Future Institute is a U.S.-based think tank focusing on business strategies and marketing tactics for a world gone mobile. The Institute and Martin are on the forefront of exploring mobile research, focusing on how marketers can most effectively reach users in this digital landscape.
As the Director of the Center of Media Research at MediaPost Communications Inc., Martin conducts, markets, and analyzes the intentions of media buyers and planners. The Center provides a dependable source of research material to help media professionals identify trends and patterns in traditional and online advertising.
Chuck is a former Vice President of IBM, where he ran a division responsible for business strategy solutions in the media industry, including publishers and advertising agencies.
He is a New York Times business bestselling author of The Digital Estate. He has also written seven other books, including, most recently, The Third Screen Revolution: Marketing to Your Customers in a World Gone Mobile. He has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox and ABC-TV News Now.
For more information, visit Chuck’s website.
Contact Info for Chuck Martin
Web address: MobileFutureInstitute.com