Founding Partner of The Klapper Institute
Internationally recognized expert in operational and cultural transformation, Brian Klapper talks to Bill Ringle about how to implement effective organizational change.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- What professional incident created the turning point for why he must start his own firm.
- How Brian redefined success for his firm and how that’s made all the difference for his clients.
- What makes The Q-Loop different from the thousands of other business books in publication.
- What he does for a “mental cleanse” on a regular basis that you can do, also.
- The secret to effective organizational change: people hate implementing things that they haven’t had a hand in creating, but can’t wait to do it when…
Brian Klapper is the President and Founding Partner of The Klapper Institute and is an internationally recognized expert in operational and cultural corporate transformation. Brian has worked with global companies in a variety of sectors including financial services, consumer products, manufacturing, food service, utilities, retail, and healthcare. While Brian’s experience spans all elements of the value chain, as well as all customer touch points, his work primarily focuses on helping his clients create a culture of Execution Excellence.
His clients have included Bank of America, Avon Products, New York Life, Corning Glass Works, Hartford Financial, KFC, Bassett Furniture, and Northeast Utilities.
Prior to founding The Klapper Institute, Brian was a Partner in the Financial Services practice of Mercer Management Consulting (formerly Strategic Planning Associates now Oliver Wyman). Brian has been profiled in several publications including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and Forbes.Brian holds an MBA from The Wharton Graduate School of Business and a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University
For more information, visit Brian’s blog.
Contact Info for Brian Klapper
Business Phone: 203-966-4113
Web address: TheKlapperInstitute.com
Books by Brian Klapper