Welcome to My Quest for the Best! We’re looking forward to your interview.
For your preparation, here are some of the questions Bill regularly asks. We also encourage you to send several questions of your own to us that will help Bill get to the heart of your expertise.
- Tell me how you got started in your business or current career.
- Describe your ideal client or audience.
- What problem do you solve for them?
- Give a recent example of success one of your clients had from working with you.
- What trends are you noticing from your conversations with other business leaders?
- What’s a common misunderstanding or myth that people outside your industry have and what’s the reality behind it?
- In the evolution of your business, what’s a milestone that you look back on and recognize that this particular engagement, project, or decision you made helped you make it to the next level? [It might be a first big client, a new hire, a move to a new office, your first radio interview, book, etc.]
- What are 2-3 things you do daily to stay on track?
Please consult the PDf files we sent for more details and for a list of the information we need from you in order to make your interview experience as smooth as possible (bio, headshot, book or product, phone number, etc.).
At the time of the interview, dial in to our bridge line at 712-432-3066 x797553#. If another interview is in progress, please stay on the line. Your line will be muted until Bill checks in with you.
If you have any questions about your interview, contact Hannah at prep[at]myquestforthebest[dot]com.