Founder and President of Frontier Service Design, LLC
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Where to look to identify cutting edge business trends.
- The significance of a freemium model for market testing.
- Case study of a company that learned the benefit of selling ancillary products to accommodate customer space constraints.
- The need for a safe space to explore ideas and new ways of doing business.
- How important leadership is in supporting or diluting the success of a project.
Bob Cooper is the founder and President of Frontier Service Design, LLC, a consulting firm that works with corporate clients to identify, design, build and launch innovative services that create new and recurring revenue streams. With over 25 years of experience in marketing, branding, technology development, interactive media, business design and executive leadership, he has launched one of the first firms in the United States to focus exclusively on service design. In fact, this is his second time on the “frontier” of a macro trend.
He quit his full-time marketing job to start his first company – an interactive marketing company called Frontier Media Group, Inc. – at the age of 29. That company was recognized by AdWeek as one of the nation’s “Top 50 Interactive Agencies” and by Deloitte & Touche as one of the “Fast 50”, and garnered Bob recognition as “Entrepreneur of the Year” from the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Bob has also co-authored a book about Philadelphia-based entrepreneurs entitled Dream, Inc.
For more information, visit Bob’s website.
Contact Info for Bob Cooper
Business Phone: 610-407-4027
Web Address: FrontierServiceDesign.com
Travels From: Philadelphia, PA