Serial Entrepreneur, Certified Speaking Professional, and Author
Debbie Allen talks to Bill Ringle on My Quest for the Best about strategic thinking and becoming a successful entrepreneur.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How focusing on a key strategy creates great business momentum.
- The power of finding the right joint venture partners.
- What crystal clear ideas and an authentic heart base can do for your business.
- The reality behind becoming successful as an information marketer.
- >>> Special offer to participate in an upcoming P3 Epic Event <<<
Read the Show Notes on this Episode
- 1:24 Debbie describes what it was like breaking into entrepreneurship at 19.
- 3:22 “When you work with somebody almost as part of your family for a year, you really get to know them.”
- 4:00 The importance of having and investing in mentors.
- 5:33 [On getting started in business ] – “It takes a lot of steps to get there, there’s no magical pill to get there.”
- 6:22 Why spending time getting the branding right at the start is so essential.
- 7:29 “Strategic” is a power word.
- 9:46 “I wanted to empower women to be on the bigger stages.”
- 10:40 Debbie recounts her experiences on a recent European conference tour, including an event with Richard Branson.
- 11:10 “When you go to an event, you want to be a VIP.”
- 12:07 [Speaking about the difference between men and women in business] – We come from an authentic heart base…people gravitate to us because of that.”
- 14:14 “You can make money and give back to the world at the same time.”
- 14:37 “I think a lot of the people out there who are mentors and experts are in it for the wrong reasons.”
- 16:22 The kinds of partners Debbie wants to work with.
- 16:43 “I’m an amazing more manifest because I’m so focused on what I want and why I want it.”
- 18:45 How Debbie connected with her current business partners.
- 20:24 “[The most important thing] is expanding your business opportunities through people who are doing something similar to what you’re doing.”
- 21:44 Why greater opportunities come from collaboration.
- 23:07 “Everybody who’s making money online becoming information marketers are working their buns off, and they’re also making money consulting and speaking and other ways that you don’t really say.”
- 24:36 “Do three things every day to market your business, to increase your income.”
- 28:18 Debbie explains how to have an effective website call to action.
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Debbie Allen, The Millionaire Entrepreneur Business Builder, works with clients around the world as an international business speaker and marketing mentor. Her expertise helps entrepreneurs achieve dramatic results with their branding, online marketing, and overall business success blueprint.
As a highly successful serial entrepreneur starting at age 19, Debbie developed multiple million-dollar companies in diverse industries including mini-storage, real estate, retail, professional speaking, marketing consultation, information marketing, and event businesses.
She is an author of five books on business and personal development including her bestseller, Confessions of Shameless Self Promoters.
Debbie has presented before thousands of people in over 20 countries around the world and is one of the top 5% of professional women speakers worldwide to have achieved the honor of Certified Speaking Professional from both the National Speakers Association and the International Speakers Federation. She has also been nominated as an Entrepreneur Leader of the World in 2011.
Contact Info for Debbie Allen
- Business Phone: 480-634-7691
- Web address: DebbieAllen.com
- Travels From: Phoenix, AZ
- Connect on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube