Bill Jensen, author of THE DAY TOMORROW SAID NO: The Discovery That Forever Changed The Future And How We Work
Bill Ringle and Bill Jensen discuss how significant and sometimes subtle signals that our employees, customers, and suppliers are sending can be disastrous when overlooked, ignored, or dismissed for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- Listening is absorbing what our clients and employees tell us, even if these are things that we do not want to hear.
- We have little control over fate, but we can control how we react and how we respond to it.
- Companies have believers, builders, and breakers, each with different traits and different ways of doing things, but with a common language and goal which is to drive the business to success.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- An important person growing up is Tom Forbes, Bill’s high school football coach who taught him the value of teamwork. [01:06]
- Adding a new team member does not always complicate things. Bill talks about the essence of simplicity. [04:42]
- Bill talks about his experience helping out a company based in the Netherlands which is having a hard time boosting employee morale. [06:54]
- Here he emphasizes the importance of really listening. [08:51]
- He shares the inspiration for his book, THE DAY TOMORROW SAID NO. [10:27]
- Peple who are commited seriousy takes into considereation what kind of legacy they want to leave behind. [14:04]
- Bill talks about redefing roles and reshaping the new normal and talks about believers, builders,and breakers. [17:04]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins at [24:45]
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Bill Jensen , author of THE DAY TOMORROW SAID NO: The Discovery That Forever Changed The Future And How We Work
Bill Jensen is founder of The Jensen Group and a leading speaker and consultant around the Future of Work. He is globally ranked as a Top 5 Thought Leader in the Future of Work, Transformational Leadership, and Digital Transformation. He brings over 35 years of experience and research in solving leaders’ toughest challenges to this book, and creates a new path to hope, redemption, and more amazing futures for all. For more information, please visit www.tomorrowsaidy.es or www.simplerwork.com.
Contact Info and Social Media for Bill Jensen
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites, and other resources that we discussed so you can explore further.