Sanjay Jain, MD, author of Optimal Living 360
Bill Ringle and Dr. Sanjay Jain discuss being truly accountable for the results you produce in your work life and personal life.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Keeping an open mind allows us to truly listen.
- As humans, we want to be heard, and in return, we should also learn how to listen because listening is not just for gaining information, acquiring knowledge, or mentally jotting down details, it is, above all, a sign of respect.
- In order to focus on what truly matters, we need to reduce the noise in our environment.
Read show notes for this interview
- Sanjay’s grandmother who is a teacher in India, was a great mentor and inspiration to him growing up. [01:17]
- Here he shares about the first major venture he had and the stress that came along with it. [06:40]
- During a rough patch in his career, Sanjay’s finances weren’t the only one that suffered. His health and his personal life were also badly affected. [07:06]
- When he became physically fit again, he no only was feeling healthy again, but he also earned back his confidence in himself and his ability to achieve his goals if works on them. [10:30]
- Sanjay talks about religion and the importance of keeping an open mind. [13:21]
- With so many people talking, many people forget to listen. Sanjay delves deep into the importance of listening. [16:20]
- He talks about Tim from Ohio and how to deal with and maintain a level of respect with someone that has a different point of view. [18:40]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [22:20]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Sanjay Jain, M.D. is an accomplished medical doctor, keynote speaker, author, and innovator. Sanjay’s thought leadership and expertise were developed not only from his medical education but also from his life experiences.
Sanjay Jain is a US-trained, board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience. He holds certifications in Diagnostic Radiology, Integrative Medicine, and Healthcare Quality and Management. He is a graduate of the accelerated BS/MD program at The Northeast Ohio Medical University. He has diversified experience in private practice, academic, and HMO settings.
He was a former assistant professor at The Ohio State University where he also obtained his MBA at the Fisher School of Business. The combination of which has given him a unique voice and understanding of the many issues we face today in a real and practical sense.
He has served on numerous committees at every level of his professional career. He is a member of the American Roentgen Ray Society, American College of Sports Medicine, and American College of Forensic Medicine, American Association of Integrative Medicine, and American Institute for Healthcare Quality.
Dr. Jain currently resides in Potomac, Maryland where he balances his time with his work and his family of two sons and wife.
Contact Info and Social Media for Sanjay Jain
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites and other resources that we discussed so you can explore further.