Jennifer Groover, author of The MORE Method: The Simple Formula to Get More of Everything You Desire in Life
Jen Groover and Bill Ringle discuss…for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Transformation comes after awareness so it is important that we take it upon ourselves to reflect on what behaviors we want to encourage and what we need to purge.
- Leaders can maximize employee potential through positive reinforcement and this can be done by knowing what motivates each person in the team.
- No one can maximize their potential unless they recognize their potentials as unlimited.
- I started really walking around the world thinking, well, why not me? Once I started really living that mindset, anything was possible.
- Leaders want to be able to share with their teams, how to to create a greater sense of holistic success so that they can be fulfilled, not just professionally, but also personally.
- Transformation is a constant state of evolution where we recognize every day that we can be a better version of ourselves than we were the day before.
- Long-lasting change happens through the process of transformation.
- Instead of thinking of that person as a transactional experience, think of how to maximize the value that you can give that person and making them feel loved and safe and special and if they want to come back.
- The first step of all change and transformation is awareness.
- When we recognize that there are things we can change, then we have to bring in the resources to help us change.
- We, as leaders need to be our best version of ourselves every day to be able to effectively magnify the potential and greatness in others.
- Uncovering where I’m at every day to try and course correct what I’m weakened so that I can be stronger.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Jennifer Groover shares how Bob Proctor’s speech about the principles of success and laws of the universe left a huge impact on her making him a huge inspiration for her growing up. [01:26]
- Jen shares her insights on how to maximize one’s potential. [05:41]
- The difference between change versus transformation. [07:53]
- How to achieve transformation, based on self-development and coaching other entrepreneurs and small business leaders. [12:48]
- Jen shares lessons from coach Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick, and Russell Wilson. [17:49]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round. [21:43]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Jen Groover has been tagged by SUCCESS MAGAZINE as a “One-Woman Brand,” a “Creativity and Innovation Guru” and a leading “Serial Entrepreneur” by Entrepreneur Magazine and ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential. Jen Groover’s name has become synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship, and transformation. She was recently nominated for “Motivational Speaker of the Year for 2019” from Speakercon. She is a UN delegate to the first-ever Global Accelerator for the Global Entrepreneurs Council. She also made history at the NYSE, as a member of the first all-female group to ring the opening bell, made Forbes’ list of “50 Founders You Need to Follow on Twitter” and was nominated “TV Personality of The Year Award” in 2015 by Savor the Success.
As a successful serial entrepreneur, performance coach, and retired National Level Fitness Competitor, Jen Groover has been a highly sought-after speaker and trainer for over 20 years.
Jen has been a top business and lifestyle contributor and content creator for major television networks such as ABC, CBS, CNBC, NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, Fox Business News, and The CW. Jen also contributes editorial pieces to several prominent business magazines and online resources including The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and Positively Positive. Her products, brand, and work have been featured in hundreds of media outlets including O! The Oprah Magazine, Redbook, People, US Weekly, SUCCESS, and Forbes.
She is currently launching her latest book, “The MORE Method: The Simple Formula to Get More of Everything You Desire in Life”. This is a proprietary, results-driven behavioral modification program created by Jen, as a culmination of her unique interdisciplinary teachings of human potential, spanning over two decades. The MORE Method teaches people how to get more of everything they desire in life by; mastering their mindset, beliefs, and physiological state, understanding the power of perspectives, elevating their relationships, and understanding the expansiveness of their potential in all aspects of life by teaching the inter-connectivity of psychology, emotional intelligence, nutrition, physiology, neuroscience, philosophy, quantum physics, and metaphysics.
Contact Info for Jennifer Groover
Web address: https://jengroover.com/
Travels from: Media, PA
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
- Bob Proctor – philosopher, and New York Times Bestselling Author
- Pete Carroll – head coach and executive vice president of the Seattle Seahawks
- Bill Belichick – the head coach of the New England Patriots
- Russell Wilson – quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks
Social Media Links
Books Authored by Jennifer Groover