Jennifer Groover, author of The MORE Method: The Simple Formula to Get More of Everything You Desire in Life
Jen Groover and Bill Ringle discuss ways to think bigger and achieve more in your work life and personal life for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- Transformation comes after awareness, so we must take it upon ourselves to reflect on what behaviors we want to encourage and what we need to purge. Follow through willingly on the things you pledge to uphold, complete, or cherish.
- Leaders can maximize employee potential through positive reinforcement, and this can be done by knowing what motivates each person in the team.
- Every transaction is an opportunity to know a person, understand what drives them, and know which button to push to motivate them, which will bring in better results.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Jennifer Groover shares how Bob Proctor’s speech about the principles of success and laws of the universe left a huge impact on her making him a huge inspiration for her growing up. [01:26]
- Jen shares her insights on how to maximize one’s potential. [05:41]
- The difference between change versus transformation. [07:53]
- How to achieve transformation based on self-development and coaching other entrepreneurs and small business leaders. [12:48]
- Why knowledge is power in our professional and personal development. [14:10]
- Jen shares lessons from coach Pete Carroll, Bill Belichick, and Russell Wilson. [17:49]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [21:43]
Subscribe to Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released.
My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Jen Groover has been tagged by SUCCESS MAGAZINE as a “One-Woman Brand,” a “Creativity and Innovation Guru” and a leading “Serial Entrepreneur” by Entrepreneur Magazine and ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential. Jen Groover’s name has become synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship, and transformation. She was recently nominated for “Motivational Speaker of the Year for 2019” from Speakercon. She is a UN delegate to the first-ever Global Accelerator for the Global Entrepreneurs Council. She also made history at the NYSE, as a member of the first all-female group to ring the opening bell, made Forbes’ list of “50 Founders You Need to Follow on Twitter,” and was nominated “TV Personality of The Year Award” in 2015 by Savor the Success.
As a successful serial entrepreneur, performance coach, and retired National Level Fitness Competitor, Jen Groover has been a highly sought-after speaker and trainer for over 20 years.
Jen has been a top business and lifestyle contributor and content creator for major television networks such as ABC, CBS, CNBC, NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, Fox Business News, and The CW. Jen also contributes editorial pieces to several prominent business magazines and online resources, including The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and Positively Positive. Her products, brand, and work have been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including O! The Oprah Magazine, Redbook, People, US Weekly, SUCCESS, and Forbes.
She is currently launching her latest book, “The MORE Method: The Simple Formula to Get More of Everything You Desire in Life.” This is a proprietary, results-driven behavioral modification program created by Jen, as a culmination of her unique interdisciplinary teachings of human potential, spanning over two decades. The MORE Method teaches people how to get more of everything they desire in life by; mastering their mindset, beliefs, and physiological state, understanding the power of perspectives, elevating their relationships, and understanding the expansiveness of their potential in all aspects of life by teaching the inter-connectivity of psychology, emotional intelligence, nutrition, physiology, neuroscience, philosophy, quantum physics, and metaphysics.
Contact Info and Social Media for Jennifer Groover
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites and other resources that we discussed so you can explore further.
- Bob Proctor – philosopher and New York Times Bestselling Author
- Pete Carroll – head coach and executive vice president of the Seattle Seahawks
- Bill Belichick – the head coach of the New England Patriots
- Russell Wilson – quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks