>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Kelly McMenamin, author of Organize Your Way
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Organize base on your personality type.
- Find a system the works for you.
- Different people have different perspectives.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Kelly McMenamin talks about how British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was a great inspiration to her growing up. [01:11]
- Kelly shares an experience she had at a hedge fund meeting and how being prepared enabled her to add more value to the meeting. [02:49]
- Kelly shares how she first started working with her sister, Katie, and the story that lead to it. [04:08]
- Personality assessment is a great way to know yourself, and assess your strengths and weakness, and how to best work on them. [10:08]
- Kelly talks about when she first realized that every personality type organizes in a different way and shares an example of an episode in CNBC featuring Sir Richard Branson. [12:49]
- Kelly explains her unique approach when implementing the filing system to different people. [16:32]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round. [19:35]
Subscribe on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Kelly is an author, organizing coach & speaker, and co-founder of PixiesDidIt!, a company dedicated to helping clients organize according to personality type. Their motto is that while life isn’t always easy, organizing it should be. Kelly is co-author of “Organize Your Way: Simple Strategies for Every Personality,” Sterling Publishing. Prior to PixiesDidIt!, Kelly worked as a hedge fund analyst and at the Federal Reserve Bank of NY. She holds a B.A. from Barnard College and an M.B.A from The Tuck School at Dartmouth. She is the proud mother of three amazing sons and wife to a usually perfect husband.
Contact Info for Kelly McMenamin
Web address: https://www.pixiesdidit.com/
Travels from: NEW YORK, NY