>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Noah St. John, author of Power Habits: The New Science for Making Success Automatic®
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- We need to stop giving reasons why ‘we cannot do’ and instead think about ‘how we can do.’
- Habits play a huge role in how long it will take us to achieve our goals.
- When people stop giving reasons and start trying, that is when they get results.
- Everybody’s always communicating with others, but most people talk a lot more than they listen.
- We, humans, have an infinite capacity to make ourselves right and want to be heard.
- Reaching our goals faster, with less effort is something we all naturally want.
- We all want change, but we don’t want to change.
- Inner game is everything that happens between your ears, that you can’t see directly, but it affects everything that you do.
- We, humans, are goal-oriented organisms.
- Listen to your intuition and follow your heart and what you believe.
- When you look at the time, energy, relationships, and money, the universal thing that connects all those is people.
- Gratitude is the most important habit.
- The first step of transformation is awareness.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Noah St. John talks about how Dale Carnegie inspired him when he was young. [1:33]
- What is head trash? Noah gives coaching advice on how to stop us from preventing ourselves from succeeding. [03:38]
- Noah discusses the hidden connection between habits and wealth. [16:14]
- Noah gives an analogy on how we might be unconsciously responsible for not being able to reach our goals. [20:32]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round. [23:23]
- Noah shares the best advice he never got. [24:53]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
NOAH ST. JOHN is known as “The Power Habits® Mentor” and is famous for helping people have better mental health and more business wealth. Since 1997, his coaching clients have added more than $2.7 BILLION dollars using his methods.
The #1 bestselling author of 15 books published in 18 languages, Noah is the ONLY author in history to have works published by HarperCollins, Hay House, Simon & Schuster, Mindvalley, Nightingale-Conant, and the Chicken Soup for the Soul publisher.
Noah is also famous for inventing AFFORMATIONS® – a new technology of the mind – and helping busy people enjoy more wealth, health, and happiness with less stress. Learn more about Noah’s AFFORMATIONS® Method at https://Afformations.com
A highly in-demand business and motivational keynote speaker, Noah has delivered over 1,000 presentations for corporations, associations, business groups, universities, and youth organizations worldwide, and can speak for groups ranging from 25 to 25,000+!
One of the world’s most sought-after experts on peak performance, Noah also appears frequently in the news worldwide, including ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, The Hallmark Channel, NPR, SUCCESS Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, Parade Magazine, Woman’s Day, Los Angeles Business Journal, The Washington Post, Costco Connection, Chicago Sun-Times, Entrepreneur.com, Selling Power and The Huffington Post.
Fun fact: Noah once won an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii on the game show Concentration, where he missed winning a new car by three seconds.
(Note: He had not yet discovered his Power Habits® System.)
Looking for a uniquely inspiring, highly engaging speaker for your next virtual training event? Book Noah St. John to speak for YOUR virtual or live event now at https://BookNoah.com
Get Noah’s new book Get Rid of Your Head Trash About Money FREE at https://SendMeaBookNoah.com
Join Noah’s Power Habits® 21-Day Challenge at https://www.PowerHabitsChallenge.com
Contact Info for Noah St. John
Web address: https://noahstjohn.com/
Travels from: Uniontown, OH
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
- How to Win Friends & Influence People. Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
- Success Magazine featured Noah St. John