Mark Victor Hansen, author of Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
Mark Victor Hansen and Bill Ringle discuss ways to identify and overcome the obstacles to achieving remarkable outcomes in business and in your life. Hint: It’s about asking.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- The key difference between those who succeed a little and those who succeed a great deal comes down to one thing only: those who succeed at a higher level have mastered the great ability to ask.
- We need to build our lives from the inside out and that takes work.
- Once we become “master askers” and use this skill set every day, life can change dramatically.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- John Reinhart influenced Mark as a high school student. [1:48]
- Dr. Buckminster Fuller stretched Mark to think in much bigger ways when Mark was an undergraduate. [3:52]
- Learning how to ask in a masterful way. [5:35]
- The traits of a masterful asker. [6:51]
- Overcoming impediments to asking. [10:10]
- What happened when a client choose to be a disruptor in the business. [12:10]
- Mark explains that there are hidden riches in your mind. [15:43]
- Mark talks about what he learned from hanging out with Peter Gruber about becoming a more effective asker. [18:36]
- We are not just a human being, but a human becoming. [22:35]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [23:05]
Subscribe to Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released.
My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Mark Victor Hansen is probably best known as the co-author for the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series and brand, setting world records in book sales, with over 500 millions books sold.
Mark also worked his way into a worldwide spotlight as a sought-after keynote speaker, and entrepreneurial marketing maven, creating a stream of successful people who have created massive success for themselves through Mark’s unique teachings and wisdom.
Mark has shared his message and methods television (Oprah, CNN and The Today Show), print (TIME, US News & World Report, USA Today, The New York Times and Entrepreneur), and through radio and newspaper interviews, as he assures people everywhere that “with the right principles and mentors, you can easily create the life of your dreams.”
Contact Info for Mark Victor Hansen
Web address: http://markvictorhansen.com/
Travels from: Newport Beach, CA