Joe Manausa, author of The Business of Getting Business: The Digital Marketing Guide for Small Businesses
Joe Manausa and Bill Ringle discuss fundamentals of digital marketing are hugely effective when properly executed for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Companies who try to continue their old methods of marketing and add digital marketing exhaust funds, resources, and time.
- The internet is changing the relationship between a business and its customer by morphing the sales process.
- The actions of consumers are predictable and trackable, which can help you generate all the business that you need by having the correct presence on the internet
- When a company spends money on bought leads rather than generating leads, it neglects to build power in its own brand.
- Digital marketing organizations can come to your community, provide you with customers at a small cost and then slowly over time destroy your business.
- We have to continuously remind ourselves that we always have blinders on and future solutions might not be found in a linear pattern for our current process.
- Too often we let our existing situation dictate the environment for our future solutions.
- Service-oriented tactics are of higher importance in today’s digital era.
- Gains in productivity must come from digital marketing.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Joe shares that his parents influenced him – his mom is a fierce competitor and his dad a hard worker. [1:14]
- Joe recounts what led him into using blogging for his real estate business. [3:14]
- Joe talks about how he recognized getting a following. [4:40]
- Joe discusses that content marketing is a get-rich program but it does work. [7:13]
- Joe names Guy Kawasaki among others whom he had followed and learned how to reach out to customers through email marketing. [8:56]
- Joe shares how he helps his team understand the value of using digital marketing for his business. [10:53]
- Joe speaks about his experience in launching a Youtube video on how to make an offer for a home in the seller’s market. [12:00]
- Joe talks about what allowed him to put out his best ideas, build an audience, and continue to grow his business. [13:50]
- Joe added that having a listing coordinator helped his business in producing more relevant content. [18:01]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [19:15]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Joe Manausa is CEO of Joe Manausa Real Estate in Tallahassee, Florida, and had helped Tallahasseans sell homes and buy homes for nearly 30 years. He had written and produced a training program for homebuyers called Home Buying For Smart People, designed to prepare future homeowners for the traps and hidden costs that many ill-prepared buyers encounter.
He is the author of The Business of Getting Business: The Digital Marketing Guide for Small Businesses. After observing industry giants move to a digital-first marketing approach, Manausa made the transition within his own company, which resulted in over $10 million of revenue from the business’s website.
Contact Info for Joe Manausa
Web address: https://www.manausa.com/
Travels from: Tallahassee, Florida