Maki Moussavi is the author of The High Achiever’s Guide: Transform Your Success Mindset and Begin the Quest to Fulfillment
Maki Moussavi and Bill Ringle discuss how failure, loss, and control generate fear that prevents us from taking the actions that lead to our most desired business and life conditions for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Clarify your limiting beliefs and the outdated mindset that has been holding you back.
- Identify the external or internal factors that drive you.
- Show you how to take inspired action and commit to the vision you have created for your life.
Read Show Notes for This Episode
- Maki shares that Eleonor Roosevelt is her influencer and had greatly impacted her life. [1:00]
- Maki shares with us a time when she applied Mrs. Roosevelt’s principles in her life. [1:41]
- Maki talks about advice she would give to her younger self now that she has more experience. [3:26]
- Maki answers “are you responsible for who triggered you?” [05:59]
- Maki discusses some metaphors on mindsets when it comes to genetic/genetic counseling. [08:28]
- Maki explains “Don’t just pray and row the damn boat.” [11:33]
- Maki shares an example of a company that had an issue with mindsets. [14:01]
- Maki talks about mental muscle and how to develop it. [18:25]
- Maki shares transformational coaching can be and her personal experience on it through her boss. [20:40]
- Maki comments on expectations on the life coach. [25:13]
- Maki commends 2-3 questions as a success checklist. [26:24]
- Maki shares her personal experience in applying the success checklist she shared. [28:38]
- Maki elaborated on 3 ways that fear makes you its bitch. [32:01]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins. [27:01]
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Maki Moussavi is a transformational and executive coach, speaker, and author who helps professionals who are unhappy despite their career success. As a transformational empowerment coach she focused on helping others live according to their own desires and definitions of success and happiness, in reducing mental overwhelm and noise in order to provide clarity on what a fulfilling life looks like for the individual, and focuses on emotional freedom.
Maki provides high achievers with the tools to reprogram their mindset and transform their lives and supports executive teams and organizations to empower meaningful change during times of transition or cultural challenges.
Contact Info for Maki Moussavi
Web address: https://www.makimoussavi.com/
Travels from: Shawnee, Kansas