David Komlos, co-author of CRACKING COMPLEXITY: The Breakthrough Formula for Solving Just About Anything Fast
David Komlos and Bill Ringle discuss CRACKING COMPLEXITY: The Breakthrough Formula for Solving Just About Anything Fast for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- Complexity is the defining challenge, whether it manifests as a growth challenge, a talent challenge, taking out costs challenge, or innovation challenge.
- If you can engage people in deep dialogue and if you can immerse them in something that matters to them, they bring their full power to bear.
- Just as form follows function and structure follows strategy, the approach you take to solving a problem has to follow the kind of problem it is.
Show Notes from this Episode
- David shared that his grandmother was a positive influence in his life and was the “embodiment of how life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% what you do about it.” [01:20]
- What initially drew your interest to becoming expert on this topic? [02:58]
- Where you consulting or was tis something you pushed? [03:54]
- How Syntegrity was formed. [04:18]
- Syntegrity’s focus today. [05:09]
- Can you give an example of a company that’s shifted its course as a result of your work? [06:23]
- The three levels of problems defined – simple, complicated, and complex. [08:25]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins [33:45]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
David Komlos, CEO of Syntegrity, is an entrepreneur, early-stage investor and speaker who has helped change the way many global leaders approach their top challenges.
From Fortune 100 transformation to international aid, content creation in sports and entertainment to improving access to life-saving products, David advises top leaders and enterprises on how to dramatically accelerate solutions and execution on their defining challenges.
He frequently speaks on topics related to complexity, fast problem-solving and mobilization, and scaling talent.
He lives with his family in Toronto.
Contact Info for David Komlos
Web address: https://www.syntegritygroup.com/
Travels from: Austin, Texas
Social Media Links: