Janet McKee, author of Stressless Success: How to Become the Next Stress-Free Millionaire
Janet McKee and Bill Ringle discuss surprising insights relating to accomplishing more in your business and personal life without additional stress and struggle for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Take-Aways from this Interview
- There is a big difference between being busy and productive vs. being stressed.
- By shifting one’s beliefs, energy, and process around some issue, opportunities can land in one’s lap with very little effort.
- Although a constant state of stress has become the new norm for many working adults, the physical and mental toll is crippling their chances at success and happiness.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Janet shares how her father, Joe, influenced and inspired her [1:01]
- She shares her definition of “A truly rich life” [02:25]
- What are some examples of experiences, teachings or books that you change how to view things and opened new possibilities for you in particular [05:31]
- What is a particular moment when you suddenly realize that you might not have to work as hard as you believe in order to achieve success. [06:57]
- How did you put your blinders off? [11:07]
- She described a method of reassessing the situation with greater potential for positive outcome [22:45]
- My Quest for the Best lightning round [28:00]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
She earned her MBA from the University of Pittsburgh and a Wellness Degree from Columbia University. She held positions in several Fortune 500 companies.
Through her program called Stressless Success Shift and presentations as a speaker, she aims to inspire others to break negative patterns and achieve greater success.
Contact Info for Janet McKee
Web address: www.sanaview.com
Travels from: Pittsburgh, PA