Rita Wilkins, author of Downsize Your Life, Upgrade Your Lifestyle: Secrets to More Time, Money and Freedom
Rita Wilkins and Bill Ringle discuss the principles and applications of downsizing for small business leaders.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- Getting a clarity and a vision for what do you want is important in decluttering.
- Find ways to upgrade your life without having to buy stuff.
- To live a simpler less cluttered life, you first need to stop buying more and then also take a moment to look around to see how much you already own.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Did you studied design in school? Is that what you grew up wanting to do? [03:03]
- What are the challenges that you faced externally while you make this transition? [06:53]
- What is an example of someone who asked you how to begin decluttering? [10:43]
- What are the biggest obstacles you helped her with? [12:21]
- What are the couple of answers that she found out for herself? [13:14]
- My Quest for the Best Lightning Round [16:25]
Subscribe to My Quest for the Best on Your Favorite App
Click to listen and subscribe on your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Rita Wilkins, also known as The Downsizing Designer, is a nationally recognized interior design and lifestyle design expert, TEDx speaker and author of Downsize Your Life, Upgrade Your Lifestyle: Secrets to More Time, Money and Freedom. For the past 35 years, she has designed thousands of interiors throughout the US. She speaks to Baby Boomers on the impact of living abundantly with less and live a life they love…by design!
She speaks to audiences on the impact of living abundantly with less and challenges her audiences to disrupt their status quo thinking so they can have more time, money and freedom to pursue what matters most to them. Rita’s dynamic, transformational speeches inspire, impact and influence people to live the life they love by design!
Contact Info for Rita Wilkins
Web address: https://www.designservicesltd.com/media/
Travels from: Greenville, Delaware
Social Media Links: