Allan Dib, author of The 1-Page Marketing Plan
Bill Ringle and Allan Dib discuss the fine points of creating and using a one-page marketing plan to grow your small business quickly and cost-effectively.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth.
Top 3 Takeaways from this Interview
- The difference between a good offer and a bad offer is critical to understand because if you make bad offers, your business is in trouble.
- Always be thinking of your endgame. It will help you make better decisions.
- The difference between being seen by your prospects as a pest vs. a welcome guest depends on whether you are focused on their needs or your needs.
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- Allan shares with us who’s his inspiration is? [1:03]
- Allan share how he found his way from being a small business owner to a knowledge sharing entrepreneur and a leader. [2:50]
- Allan tells how us how though he had a potential product and customers how he wasn’t able to manage the sales and marketing. [5:08]
- Importance of offer. How do you define an offer? What are the mistakes that people make while creating an offer? [8:53]
- Allan gives an example of “Dollar Shave Club” how it proved everybody wrong by being a subscription business. [12:08]
- When crafting an offer a one of all products and services you offer which do you have the most confidence in delivering? And of all products and services you offer which do you enjoy delivering the most? Allen shares with us how he came up with these questions for his book. [16:22]
- Allen shares why he engineered his work around his lifestyle. [18:08]
- Allan elaborates his tips from his book as, how to convert the sense of being a pest to a welcome guest. [21:34]
- Allan gives his example as how he helped other people (client) personally with specific examples. [25:07]
- Lightning Round [28:05]
Subscribe to Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released.
My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Allan Dib has started, grown multiple business in various industries including IT, telecommunications and marketing. One of his previous businesses was in the telecommunications industry where he faced heated competition from multibillion dollar, multinational competitors.
Allan grew his business from startup to four years later being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
Allan is passionate about helping businesses find new and innovative ways to leverage technology and marketing to facilitate rapid business growth. As a business coach, consultant and public speaker, he frequently shares his best strategies and cutting edge tactics with people all over the world.
Contact Info for Allan Dib
Web address: www.successwise.com
Travels from: VIC Mount Martha, Australia