Arnoux Goran, founder of Total Health Mastery USA and author of Why You Don’t Lose Weight and How You Can
Bill Ringle and Arnoux Goran discuss the high costs of emotional baggage that we and our staff carry and the freedom and better performance that await once we release those burdens.
>>> Visit MyQuestforTheBest.com for complete show notes and more expert advice and inspiring stories to propel your small business growth. My Quest for the Best is a top-rated small business podcast with over 300 episodes of thought-provoking and insightful interviews with today’s top thought leaders and business experts. Host Bill Ringle’s mission with this show is to provide the strategies, insights, and resources that will unlock the growth potential of your business through these powerful conversations.
Top Takeaways from this Interview
- How to tell if you’ve actually gotten rid of negative emotional programming
- Why you should learn to see your business as a mirror
- The 7 Steps to Reprogramming Yourself
- The difference between beliefs and thoughts/emotions
- How to figure out what emotions stand in your way of being successful
- What it means to be present in your body
Read the Show Notes from this Episode
- 1:49 How Arnoux’s grandfather’s tendency towards helping inspired him as a youth, and his difficult upbringing gave him the life experience he needed to write his new book, The Answer.
- 3:51 How to test if you’ve rid yourself of negative programming.
- 5:16 “You don’t have to remember anything that happened to you to use the 7 steps to delete old programs, all you have to do is feel the emotion that you’re dealing with now.”
- 6:01 “You’re not the old anger, old fear, old sadness, old guilt, old shame.”
- 7:01 “We have to come from a different position to truly take the power and change our business.”
- 9:13 “If we could release our anger, we would then see reality as it is.”
- 9:44 “The seven steps is the basic manual for how to access programs on the computer and delete ones you don’t want.”
- 9:50 The 7 Steps to Reprogramming Yourself
- 11:03 Why it’s more difficult to eradicate a negative emotion that’s been around for decades.
- 11:35 “The human mind is most susceptible to unconscious programming up until ages 8-13.”
- 12:55 “Conscious beliefs are what you choose to believe, it’s what you choose to think about as reality or about life.”
- 13:15 [Paraphrasing Dr. Judd] – “It’s not that you have too many thoughts, it’s that you think the same thoughts every day.”
- 14:32 #upgradeyourpersonalplaylist
- 16:36 How Arnoux helped unblock a client who just couldn’t finish writing a book.
- 17:24 “Some of the unconscious programs we remove actually relate to many areas.”
- 18:39 Why it’s impossible to simply ignore your unconscious thoughts.
- 19:53 Questions to figure out what’s in your way of being successful.
- 22:18 3 ways to evaluate what emotions you’re experiencing.
- 24:05 The importance of quieting the mind.
- 25:36 My Quest for the Best Lightning Round begins.
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast App
Click to listen and subscribe to your favorite place to enjoy podcasts below so you are the first to know when a new episode is released. My Quest for the Best is the podcast where ambitious small business leaders discover strategies and tactics to unlock their growth potential.
Give us a 5-star rating and positive review to make it easier for other small business owners to find and benefit from our work!
Goran is the founder of Total Health Mastery USA and the inventor of The 5 Step Emotional Eraser: How to Cleanse the Body Without Cleansing Reactions and How to Overcome Addictions Without Willpower.
Arnoux’s difficult upbringing and an unforgettably traumatic experience led him to seek out ways to heal himself and to stop replaying the patterns of poverty, starvation, and depression from his childhood. After years of research, hard work, resilience, and prayers he finally “cracked the code” of the human mind and invented The 7 Steps to Reprogramming Yourself, designed to unlock the unconscious mind and remove old repeating negative thoughts and emotions.
He also designed the seminar series, Total Health Mastery which boasts over 20 courses. A few live events are offered each year. Arnoux has written over 20 books or mini-books which are only available in THMU. He has been a speaker on TV, Radio, at Fortune 500 companies, and at major universities.
Arnoux earned his B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Washington and then took two years of pre-med courses at UW. He is a black belt in Martial Arts and became an instructor under the tutelage of Grandmaster Won Kuk Kim, son of Bok Man Kim, co-founder of Tae Kwon Do, and author of Practical Tae Kwon Do. He went on to assist in opening several successful Martial Arts schools.
Contact Info and Social Media for Arnoux Goran
- Primary Website
- Travels from: Santa Monica, CA
- Phone: (858) 245-9926
- Connect on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest
Resources Mentioned by Arnoux Goran:
Below are key people, places, books, quotes, websites, and other resources that we discussed so you can explore further.